Design a database according to the image given below. Try to maintain the relational algebra and constraint. The "f-result" table must be fill up by trigger. No human entry will be allowed on this table. You have to consider the mistakes which will be happened by the teacher while entering marks of students. Database must be intelligent to monitor the correct marks, grade, etc as well as up to date the "f-result" table while modify and delete operation will happen by teachers in result table.
- Inner Query
- Delete Duplicate Rows
- Error 6 initializing SQL*Plus
- How to unlock user or scott account in oracle
- Query for a Relational Banking Enterprise
- Design a Relational Database for Bank Emoployees
- Construct sql for an accident management database
- Design a Database for Student's course wise marks ...
- find missing values
- Inventory System for a Shopping Mall
- Create a Result database using Oracle PL/SQL
- Before Insert Trigger
- Result Entry system under a Client-Server archite...
- Cursor Details in pl/sql in oracle
- Stored Procedure in pl/sql in oracle
- Introduction to Directory Services and Directory Server
- Nested Sub Query
- What Is Database Design And What Are The Factors To Consider?
- MBA MIS Study Link : Spring 2019
attribute (2) basic structure (1) begin (2) binary (1) cardinality (2) clause (1) client server (1) columns (1) constraint (1) create (1) data (1) data staging (1) data storage (1) data type (1) database (3) database models (1) dbms (3) dbms_output.put_line (3) ddbms (1) declare (2) dependent (1) directory service (1) distributed dbms (1) else (2) employee (1) employee information (1) end if (2) end loop (2) entity (2) exit (3) Fibonacci (1) Fibonacci series (1) field (1) first normal form (1) for (2) for loop (2) foreign key (1) from (3) if (3) informix (1) insert (1) itu (1) ldap (1) loop (1) metadata (1) mod (1) multi-valued dependencies (1) normalization (1) object (1) object base logical model (1) osi (1) perfect (2) perfect number (2) pl/sql (4) plsql (1) prime number (4) program (2) query (1) rdbms (2) record (2) record based logical model (1) relationship (1) reporting (1) rows (1) schema (2) select (3) sql (3) strange number (1) sybase (1) table (5) warehouse (1) where (1) while (1)
DBMS: Database management System is software, which is use for maintaining Database. Database System supports single-user and mult...
1. Write a program to count the prime number from previously stored values in a column of a table using pl/sql
(a) Consider the relational table given below and answer the following SQL queries. Think that the table has filled up by employee’s re...
Consider a binary relationship with M: N cardinality ratio. A supplier supplies many engineering parts , and a part is supplied by ma...
Write a program in PL/SQL to Calculate Grade, GPA and CGPA after considering a result table where subject wise marks are inserted by c...
1. Write a program to display all the perfect number from a column of a table. Use Cursor and User defined function.
1. Write pl/sql code to generate Fibonacci Series and save the series into a table. 2. Generate Fibonacci Series using a PL/SQL user defi...
A binary relationship with 1:1 cardinality ratio, an employee can have one car and a car is used by one employee only. Do the following a...
Aggregate Functions Aggregate functions return a single result row based on groups of rows, rather than on single rows. Aggregate funct...
Write a program to check perfect number using pl/sql